Many hearing aid manufacturers are taking about having the "smallest hearing aid" or "micro hearing aids" - these are small hearing aids that fit either inside the ear canal or behind the ear that are very difficult to see. These minihearing aids are wonderful for people who don't like the stigma associated with wearing a hearing aid. However, many of these hearing aids are still visible to the eye, and none of them can be worn 24/7 for up to 4 months at a time* and are completely invisible like Lyric Hearing. Lyric is about the length of a dime and is made of soft, flexible seals so it can be placed deep in the ear canal where no one can see it. Because Lyric is so small, it can be placed in the ear canal where it remains while you go about your daily life, without the need to change batteries or daily insertion or removal. Other hearing aids may say they are mini, small, micro, or even say they have the "smallest hearing aid technology," but Lyric is truly the only hearing aid technology that is both extended wear and invisible to the eye.
- The placement of Lyric in the ear canal makes it totally invisible.
- No one will know why you are hearing better except you.
Effortless Hearing, 24/7
- Lyric can be used during your daily activities, such as exercising, showering, talking on the phone, and sleeping.
- There are no batteries to change, no maintenance is needed, and no daily insertion or removal is required.
Natural Sound Quality
- Lyric's placement deep in the ear canal allows the outer ear (the pinna) to direct sound into the ear canal naturally, resulting in improved directionality and localization, reduced feedback, and improved high frequency gain.
*Individual replacement needs may vary. See your Hearing Professional to determine if Lyric is right for you. Swimming with Lyric and submerging your head under water is not recommended.